Friday, January 10, 2014

She's labelled 'World's Ugliest', but she's the World's Most Beautiful Soul

I have never been as inspired as in recent times I was an hour ago when I listened to her talk.  It's one of the most inspiring talk I'll ever hear.  Trust me I'm not kidding.  Every woman needs to hear Lizzie Velasquez.  I mean it.
She is labelled "The World's Ugliest Women" but she is the most beautiful soul I've encountered. I bet you, you'll jump of from your depression and slumber the moment you listen to Lizzie.
 Here is a background on her from Huffington Post:
Lizzie Velasquez is one of three known people in the world who suffers from a rare syndrome, which prevents her from gaining weight and has caused blindness in her right eye. But the 24-year-old consistently redefines what it means to be beautiful.
Some experts believe the Texas native has some form of Neonatal Progeroid Syndrome, a condition that causes accelerated aging and fat loss from the face and body, even though Velasquez eats about 60 small meals a day, the Telegraph reported.
Less empathetic people have found more odious labels for Velasquez's condition.
When Velasquez was in high school, she discovered a video of herself on YouTube that was titled "World's Ugliest Woman." It had garnered millions of views.

No comments: